Welcome to Term 3 in ESL3It's awhile since I posted here at the Class Blog so it's a good time to review our Learning Places on the internet to get ready for our term Topic: Being Connected.
Our Learning Places
ESL Three Class Blog
- is a starting point for all other places (see the links to those places in the Sidebar on the Right?)
- explains whole term activities
- is for catching up on missed work and doing extra work
- will direct readers to the latest posts in our Class Record
- is PUBLIC
Are you having trouble locating this blog by searching for: ESL3 at CNLC? Then you can type the QUICK link into the Address Bar in your browser: bit.ly/eslthree
ESL Three Class Record
- is a Google Presentation
- has a slide or two for each class session, for example, see Slide 17, the work I sent to you on 22 June
- has some links to other places on the internet to practice English
- can be downloaded and slides can be photocopied quite easily
- is PUBLIC
You can view the Class Record using the link here or in our ESL3 Page in CNLCTalks wiki.
- has many Pages of news, events, and resources for all CNLC students' learning
- most Pages are PUBLIC
- our ESL3 Page at the Wiki is PRIVATE - you need to sign IN with our students' Username and Password (don't try to sign UP)
- our Page at the Wiki will have protected material and personal photos
ESL Three Kidblog
- this is THE place where you can post your work!
- you can also comment on other students' work
- I moderate it - which means that ALL posts and comments go to ME to check before publishing - I check for suitability and correct errors that might make it hard for the reader to understand the language but I won't correct all errors
- at the moment it is PUBLIC
- I will add you as a User so you can post: each time you post or comment you will need to sign in with your Username and simple Password
- you can type bit.ly/esl3kidblog directly into the Address Bar of your browser to go to the Kidblog.
Check the latest blog post at Kidblog here.
Getting started with Kidblog: here are notes and a Presentation to help you get started.