Email skills we practised this week:
- signing IN to your email account;
- checking for new emails in your INBOX;
- adding a New Contact from those that you can see in an email;
- replying to an email.
Mousing Revision: the Clicky mouse GameDo you want to practise again? We found the link on the CNLC Talks wiki Learning on the WEB Page: the game is at Webwise: Computer Basics - Clicky Mouse Game. It's quite hard isn't it?
What were the rules, again?
|Green ball shape: single click|
|Yellow cube shape: double click|
|Red triangular shape: draw circle around it|
Extend yourself - View an 'old but still good' video
Video - YAHOO email (Part 1)The following video shows how to:
- move the Reading Pane away;
- change your Availability Status (for Chat) to Invisible;
- move the Applications away;
- use TABS for multi-tasking (moving between them and closing them);
- View an email;
- Add a Contact to your List of Contacts.
Video - YAHOO email (Part 2)The video covers:
- opening your Yahoo email,
- changing the 'look' of your Inbox,
- sorting emails by most recently received or by senders' names,
- replying to an email,
- sending an email that was saved to your Drafts folder.